MAT Registration 2023 for the May session will be held in three modes i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), and Internet Based Test (IBT). MAT 2023 Application Form will be the same for all three modes The last date to fill out the MAT application form for the May session exam will be in the month of April 2023. Aspirants who have completed their bachelor’s degree or are in the final year of graduation can fill out the MAT application form 2023. Candidates who are going to appear for MAT 2023 exam, can apply online on the official site of the All India Management Association (AIMA) i.e., www.mat.aima.in on or before the last date. There is no offline mode to apply for the MAT 2023 exam. MAT exam 2023 registration for the May Session will begin soon on its official site.
While applying for MAT 2023 exam registration, aspirants are required to pay the MAT exam fee of 1900 rupees. Candidates who want to appear for two or more two tests need to pay a fee of 3050 rupees. Aspirants can select the exam mode as per their preferences in the MAT 2023 application form. Before filling out the MAT 2023 application form, Candidates are advised to keep ready all essential documents. It is expected that the MAT May session will have one Paper Based Test (PBT), Two Computer Based Test (CBT), and an Internet Based Test (IBT) in the month of May.
MAT 2023 Exam Highlights:
Below highlighted the registration of MAT 2023:
|MAT 2023 Particulars||MAT 2023 Details|
|Name of the Exam||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Conducted by||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Total Exams in a Year||February, May, September, and December|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)Paper Based Test (PBT), andInternet Based Test (IBT)|
|Application Fee||For 1 Exam: Rs.1900For 2 Exams: Rs.3050|
MAT Exam Dates 2023:
MAT 2023 exam is held multiple times a year. Aspirants can choose to appear in MAT 2023 exam as per their preference of exam mode and month. Candidates can also appear for the MAT as many times as they want. For admission, performance in the latest attempt will be considered.
Along with the official notification, the MAT exam 2023 registration dates are announced on its official site. The schedule for MAT Registration 2023 for the May session is declared. Aspirants who are thinking of appearing for MAT 2023 can register themselves on the official website of AIMA. The MAT Registration 2023 Last Date has been given in the below section.
|MAT 2023 Particulars||MAT 2023 Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of MAT Application Form||Last week of February 2023|
|Last Date of Online Registration||Last week of April 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||Last week of April to the First week of May 2023|
|Date of Paper-Based Test (PBT)||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of Computer-Based Test (CBT)||3rd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||May/ June|
How to Fill MAT Application Form?
MAT 2023 Registration form can only be filled out and submitted online on the official website of the All India Management Association (AIMA). Aspirants can visit the official site and go for the MAT 2023 Registration for the May session. The process of MAT 2023 registration for CBT, IBT, and PBT mode comprises five steps as given below:
Step 1: Complete MAT Registration
To fill out the MAT 2023 Registration form, candidates have to register themselves on its official website. The process of MAT 2023 Registration is mentioned below points:
- Go to the official website of the All India Management Association (AIMA) i.e., www.mat.aima.in
- Now, candidates need to enter their basic details, like candidates name, phone number, email ID, and Date of Birth, and set a password for the further login process
- While filling out the MAT 2023 application form, candidates must check all the details that are entered and confirm that all the spellings are correct.
- Now, click on the button “Submit”.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- By using the OTP, verify the phone number.
- New login credentials will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
Step 2: Fill Out the MAT Application Form
Aspirants have to fill out the MAT 2023 Application form with other necessary information, after registration.
- Candidates need to log in to the portal again by using their login credentials
- As per convenience, candidates need to select the MAT Test Modes that are CBT, IBT, and PBT.
- Now, aspirants need to choose the Test Cities in MAT 2023 Registration form
- Candidates need to enter their personal details, including their residential address
Step 3: Select Exam Centres while MAT 2023 Registration
As per candidates’ preferences, they need to select the exam centers after filling out the MAT 2023 Application Form.
- Aspirants can select two exam centers maximum as per their preference during MAT 2023 Registration.
- Aspirants should select the nearest exam center from their communication address
- The name of the allotted exam centers will appear on the MAT 2023 Admit card.
- For Internet-Based Test mode in the upcoming exam, candidates need to select ‘Exam City’ from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
Candidates need to upload scanned signatures and passport-size photographs as per the given specifications for MAT 2023 Registration. The details of the specifications, size, and format are mentioned below:
|Signature||Scanned copy of signature in blue or black ink pen only||Between 10 and 25 KB||JPEG/JPG|
|Photograph||A scanned copy of the color photograph (less than 6 months old)||Between 50 and 100 KB||JPEG/JPG|
Step 5: Payment of MAT 2023 Registration Fees
MAT 2023 Registration fees can be paid only by online modes i.e., through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and mobile wallet. The registration fees for MAT 2023 for the May session is given in the below table:
|MAT Exam Modes||MAT 2023 Application Form Fees|
|Paper Based Test (PBT)||Rs. 1900|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Rs. 1900|
|Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT)||Rs. 1900|
|Both PBT and CBT exams||Rs. 3050|
|Two IBT mode exams||Rs. 3050|
|Two CBT mode exams||Rs. 3050|
Documents Required for MAT Registration 2023:
Aspirants must keep the below things by their side, before proceeding to the MAT 2023 Registration process. The documents that are required for MAT 2023 registration are given in below points:
- Marksheet and Certificate of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Details of Internet Banking/ Credit card/Debit card
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specific size and format prescribed by the AIMA Authority
- Candidates’ Personal Details, including Mobile Number and valid email ID
MAT Counselling 2023:
MAT 2023 counseling will be held by the participating institute as the conducting authority does not organize a counseling process of its own. The counseling process will start after the declaration of MAT 2023 results. Aspirants who will fulfill the minimum cut-off requirement of a particular institute can register for the counseling process. To secure admission, the qualified aspirants have to go through group discussions and personal interview rounds.
Recommended Browser to Complete MAT Registration 2023 :
To complete MAT 2023 Registration process, aspirants must access the official AIMA MAT website from the browser below:
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Mozilla 3.0 and above
- The latest version of Firefox
Mistakes To Avoid While Filling Out MAT 2023 Application Form:
While filling out the MAT 2023 application form, candidates should avoid some mistakes. The mistakes that candidates should avoid are given in below points:
- According to the official documents, applicants must provide their names.
- Applicants must check the status of payment after paying the application fees.
- Applicants must provide a valid phone number and email address to get the notification regarding MAT 2023.
- Applicants must upload the documents as per the specific size and format prescribed by the AIMA Authority.
- While filling out the MAT 2023 application form, candidates should not make any errors as there will be no provision for a correction window.
How to Retrieve MAT Login Passwords?
If candidates have forgotten their MAT login password, they can retrieve the login password by following the below given:
- Step 1: Go to the official site of the All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Forgot password
- Step 3: Enter the following details like Mobile number, e-mail address, and Date of Birth
- Step 4: Applicants will get a link on their registered email ID
- Step 5: Lastly, to change the login password, candidates need to click on the link which they receive on their registered email ID
Things To Keep In Mind While Filling MAT 2023 Application Form:
While filling out the MAT 2023 Application Form, candidates should keep in mind the following things that are given in the below points:
- Before starting the registration process, candidates must check MAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
- If any mistake is done, then applicants try to correct it before the final submission. After the final submission of the MAT 2023 Application Form, nothing can be done.
- Candidates must check very carefully all the details because whatever they have entered is officially registered on the official site of the MAT.
- Candidates should keep in mind that the MAT 2023 Registration fee is non-refundable.
- At the time of MAT 2023 Registration, a different registration number is generated. Therefore, candidates should note down that number and keep it in a safe place for future use.
What After MAT 2023 Registration?
Aspirants who will successfully complete the MAT 2023 Registration process can download their MAT 2023 Admit Card on the expected date. The applicants must correctly fill in all the necessary details on MAT 2023 Registration form as all the details will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
MAT Registration FAQs:
Q. How to correct mistakes while MAT Registration?
Ans: There is no provision to correct the mistakes, while MAT Registration is according to the latest official updates. The candidates before the final submission can only make the changes. So, aspirants before submitting the application form finally should be very careful and check all the details properly in MAT 2023 Registration Form.
Q. What is a good MAT score?
Ans: A good MAT score is between 650 to 800. Aspirants with this score may get 80 to 100 percentile and can get admission to the top business school across India.
Q. What are CBT and PBT in MAT 2023 exam?
Ans: MAT CBT is a computer-based test, whereas MAT PBT is a paper-based test. Both the computer-based test and paper-based test can be attempted only at the MAT exam center.
Q. How many MAT participating colleges can aspirants select while registering?
Ans: While registering, aspirants can choose up to five MAT participating colleges for which they want to take admission. The all India Management Association (AIMA) will send the scorecards of MAT to these five colleges for shortlisting.
Q. Can a student in the final year of graduation can apply for the MAT 2023 exam?
Ans: Yes, a student in the final year of graduation can apply for MAT 2023 exam. However, they will not be allowed for admission unless they produce a scorecard and passing certificate confirming that they have passed their graduation.
Q. Is the application fee of MAT refundable?
Ans: No, the application fee of MAT is not refundable under any circumstances. Aspirants must fill out the MAT application form without any error and must appear in the MAT exam otherwise their application fee amount will be wasted.
Q. Can the MAT application fee be paid offline?
Ans: No, the MAT application fee cannot be paid offline. Aspirants can pay the application fee only in online mode. There are various online modes to pay the application fee like Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The fee receipt of the MAT application form will be generated online and will be sent to the candidates by SMS and email.