Mumbai is home to numerous prominent and well-known MBA colleges/universities. Multiple choices are available to students enrolling in Mumbai’s top MBA colleges. For admission to these colleges, multiple management entrance examinations, including CAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT, etc., are held annually throughout India. CMAT is a national-level entrance examination that few top MBA schools in Mumbai recognize.
|CMAT 2023||CMAT Result||CMAT Score|
Criteria for admission to Best CMAT Colleges in Mumbai for MBA Programs
- The applicant must have met any recognized university’s graduation requirement in any field.
- An overall graduation percentage of at least 50% is required for the applicant. A minimum total percentage of 45% is required for students in the reserved group.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are also qualified to apply for the MBA programme as long as they can provide documentation that their degree was earned within the institute-specified time frame.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are also qualified to apply for the MBA programme if they can provide documentation that their degree was earned within the institute-specified time frame.
- Candidates must have an acceptable score if applying for admission based on a CMAT result.
Enrollment Procedure for Mumbai MBA Schools Supporting CMAT scores
There is a four-stage admission procedure for MBA colleges in Mumbai. These steps are:
- Sign up and apply for the CMAT exam. Submit the application and present it for the test.
- While registering for the CMAT, you must also submit to the B-school that accepts it. Apply in accordance with the cutoffs to the MBA Colleges in Mumbai that take the CMAT after reviewing your test score whenever the result is announced.
- We have mentioned some of the best MBA programmes in Mumbai below for your convenience.
- We advise selecting one of the Mumbai CMAT colleges from the list below.
- Attend the personal interview round at the MBA schools in Mumbai that recognize the CMAT exam.
- The Mumbai-based B-schools that take the CMAT may also get in touch with you if you haven’t applied for admission.
- After making your final decision, agree to the admission offer and submit the tuition fee.
Mumbai MBA Institutions Accepting CMAT Scores
Many prestigious MBA colleges and universities in Mumbai accept the CMAT 2023 exam results and grant admission to their premier MBA/PGDM programmes. Before looking at the list of best MBA colleges in Mumbai that accept the CMAT exam, however, it is essential to understand the admissions requirements for these Mumbai CMAT colleges.
|MBA Colleges in Mumbai||Expected Cut off||Total Fees|
|ITM Navi Mumbai||60-70||Rs. 10,95,000/-|
|MET Mumbai||60-70||Rs. 4,10,000/-|
|Vivekanand Business School (VBS) Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|Kohinoor Business School Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|Durgadevi Saraf Global Business School Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 7,25,000/-|
|Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 4,73,000/-|
|N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research||70-80||Rs. 14,70,000/-|
|Welingkar WE School Mumbai||80-90||Rs. 13,00,000/-|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Mumbai||80-100||Rs. 4,15,000/- to Rs. 16,72,000/-|
|Aditya School of Business Management – ASBM Mumbai||50-60||Rs. 7,90,000/-|
|Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 6,59,000/- to Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|ATLAS SkillTech University Mumbai||60-70||Rs. 10,45,000/-|
|Vijaybhoomi University Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 21,00,000/- to Rs. 28,30,000/-|
|IES Management College and Research Centre Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 9,12,000/-|
|Chetana’s CIMR Mumbai||80-90||Rs. 7,15,000/- to Rs. 7,85,000/-|
|SIES School of Business Studies Navi Mumbai||80-90||Rs. 9,00,000/-|
|IMT Institute of Management Technology Nagpur||80-100||Rs. 14,50,000/-|
|Sydenham SIMSREE Mumbai||80-90||Rs. 1,34,000/-|
|Kohinoor Business School Mumbai||70-80||Rs. 6,10,000/-|
|CII School of Logistics, Amity University||60-70||Rs. 8,61,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/-|
How to choose an MBA institution in Delhi that takes CMAT scores?
We have created guidance on the above question. Utilize this information to choose the best MBA College for yourself.
- Discover the top colleges that accept the CMAT scores according to the cutoff released. Cutoffs for the Best MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting CMAT Score can be found in the above list.
- Choose your MBA programme colleges in Delhi-NCR that approve the CMAT scores. While private B-schools provide PGDM, MBA is affiliated with universities. Both are excellent.
- Check the total amount of fees for different colleges from the above table.
- Only the finest can be trusted. To grasp the positive aspects of the business school, look for NBA, NAAC, AACSB, and SAQS accreditations.
- Finding out how knowledgeable and experienced the staff is is crucial.
- Whether you want to study for a general MBA and pick a particular area of specialization in the second year or whether you want to start with a specialized MBA is something you must decide.
Placement of MBA
Students can take advantage of excellent opportunities in both the public and private markets thanks to the increasing demand for MBAs. Following completion of an MBA, some employment profiles are:
- Marketing Manager
- Data Analytics Manager
- Advertising Sales Manager
- NGO Manager
- Finance Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Operations Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager