The CMAT 2024 exam is scheduled to be held in the last week of March 2024 tentatively. The CMAT mock test 2024 is a computer-based exam and consists of five sections, Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The CMAT Mock Test 2024 is the finest preparation tool for those taking the CMAT actual exam. The mock test gives a similar experience to the CMAT 2024 exam. It is conducted for a maximum of 400 marks with a total of 100 questions for 180 minutes duration. It is crucial that applicants studying for the CMAT exam take full-length and section-by-section mock exams of varying degrees of difficulty from the outset. Candidates can access the CMAT mock test and attend it through the NTA official website.
CMAT 2024 Mock Test: Question Paper Pattern
CMAT Mock Test 2024 is a multiple choice question (MCQ) type exam and will have 100 questions, which will be divided into 4 sections. It should be noted that the actual CMAT 2024 paper will have 100 questions divided into 5 sections. The time duration for this test is 3 hours. There is no proper individual time limit for any of the sections.
Following are the five sections of the CMAT 2024 test, together with their respective numbers of questions and scoring potentials:
|CMAT 2024 sections||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||20||80|
CMAT 2024 Mock Test: Marking Pattern
Candidates have to choose the right answer from the options listed below the questions in the CMAT 2024 test. The CMAT test takes three hours to complete. The marking scheme of the CMAT 2024 mock test is as follows:
|For Each Correct Answer||+4|
|For Each Incorrect Answer||-1|
|For Unattempted Questions||0|
In the case a question is dropped at a later stage, all the candidates will be awarded marks irrespective of their attempt. Also, if two options of a question are found to be correct, all the candidates who have attempted the same will be awarded marks.
CMAT 2024 Mock Test: Question Papers Types
- The difficulty level of the CMAT 2024 Mock Test-1 is low. The CMAT mock is based on the CMAT exam pattern and comprises 100 multiple-choice questions divided into five sections. Each question, including the RC excerpts, has been carefully chosen. Candidates can easily answer the questions and can view their scores after completing the mock test.
- The CMAT Mock Test-2 has a moderate to high level of difficulty. The CMAT mock question paper is full-length and separated into test sections according to the CMAT exam. After completing the CMAT Mock test, you can check your CMAT score.
- The CMAT Mock Test-3 is more challenging and it follows the current CMAT paper design. The sample paper for 2024 is made up of 100 questions divided across four sections. The CMAT sample paper contains questions based on the pattern predicted for the CMAT test in 2024.
After completing all of the sections in this CMAT mock paper, candidates can check their scores by answering the questions correctly as they appeared in CMAT Mock test-3.
CMAT 2024 Mock Test: Syllabus
The CMAT 2024 Exam is divided into five sections and the CMAT syllabus 2024 is as follows:
- Language Comprehension: It covers topics such as Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, Grammar, Vocabulary-based, and Para jumbles.
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation: It covers major topics such as Speed, Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Profit, Tables, Bar Graphs, Line Charts, Venn Diagrams, and Pie Charts.
- Logical Reasoning: It covers topics like Clocks & Calendars, Puzzles, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Logical Sequence, Number and Letter Series, Direction Sense, and Binary Logic.
- General Awareness: It covers topics like Indian Constitution, Sports News, Politics, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Science in Everyday Life., Personalities in News, and Current Affairs.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Policies Related to Entrepreneurship and Business Promotion, Startups, General Economy, Budget & Economic Survey, Business & Corporate Affairs, New Investments & Schemes, Current Affairs, and Important Events.
How to Access NTA CMAT Mock Test 2024?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to access the NTA mock test from the official website:
- Visit the NTA official website.
- Go to the Student tab and select the Mock Test option.
- Click on the CMAT 2024 Mock Test link.
- Log in using the required login credentials.
- Click on the Start button to start the mock test.
CMAT 2024 Mock Test FAQs
Ques. What is the syllabus for CMAT 2024 mock test?
Ans. The CMAT 2024 mock test syllabus consists of five sections. It covers topics from Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Ques. What is the exam pattern for the CMAT 2024 Mock Test?
Ans. The exam pattern of the CMAT 2024 mock test consists of five sections and a total of 100 marks. The maximum mark of the exam will be 400 marks.
Ques. What is the duration of the CMAT 2024 mock test?
Ans. The CMAT 2024 mock test duration will be the same as that of an actual test. It will be having a duration of three hours or 180 minutes.
Ques. How can I attend the NTA mock test for the CMAT 2024 exam?
Ans. Candidates can attend the NTA mock test by visiting the official website and clicking the mock test option under the Student tab. Candidates can then start the mock test by clicking on the exam link available on the website.
Ques. Is there a negative marking for the CMAT 2024 mock test?
Ans. Yes. there is a negative marking for the CMAT 2024 mock test. For every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total marks.