The IBSAT 2023 registration started on July 1, 2023. Candidates must complete the application for the IBSAT 2023 before the third week of December 2023. To be eligible to apply for the IBSAT 2023 exam, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in English Medium with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized University.
Candidates interested in applying for MBA courses in IBS schools must complete the IBSAT 2023 registration. Some of the institutes accepting IBSAT scores are IBS Hyderabad, IBS Mumbai, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Pune, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Jaipur, and IBS Dehradun. Candidates must regularly check the official website for more updates regarding IBSAT 2023 registration.
IBSAT Registration 2023 Highlights
Here is a glimpse of the key highlights regarding the IBSAT Registration 2023:
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business School Admission Test (IBSAT) 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||ICFAI Business School|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Candidates must have a should Bachelor’s Degree (3 or 4 years) in English Medium with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Institute/ University|
|Documents Required During Application||
|Application Fee||INR 1800|
IBSAT Registration 2023: Important Dates
Here are the important dates regarding the IBSAT Registration 2023:
|IBSAT Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|IBSAT Registration Starts||July 1, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for IBSAT 2023||3rd Week of December 2023|
|IBSAT Exam Slot Booking||November 2023|
|IBSAT Admit Card Release||3rd Week of December 2023|
|Last Date to Download IBSAT Admit Card||December 2023|
|IBSAT Exam Date||4th Week of December 2023|
|IBSAT Result Declaration Date||1st Week of January 2024|
|IBSAT Selection Briefings 2023||2nd Week of January 2024|
|Starting of IBSAT Selection Process||February/ March 2024|
IBSAT Registration 2023: Eligibility Criteria
To register for the IBSAT 2023 exam, the candidate must meet all the required eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility requirements that applicants must meet to be eligible for IBSAT admission to management programs are as follows:
- Candidates applying must hold a graduate (Bachelor’s) degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of their education with a 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern.
- Candidates must have received 50% or higher on their graduation exam.
- English should be the primary language of instruction for graduation.
- Candidates who don’t match the requirements for English-medium graduation must submit their TOEFL, NELT, or IELTS score by May 31, 2023.
- Candidates who will be taking their final graduation exam before May 31, 2023, can apply for the exam.
- Candidates must provide all documentation proving they passed the exam by November 1, 2023.
IBSAT 2023 Registration Process
The IBSAT 2023 registration process started on July 1, 2023. It is necessary to complete the IBSAT 2023 application form in order to apply for MBA admissions at IBS schools. Candidates must complete the IBSAT application within the allotted time frame because there will be no provision for IBSAT registrations after that date. Only online submissions of the application form are permitted. The IBSAT 2023 registration involves making up a login ID and password, filling out the application form, uploading the required documents, and application fee payment.
The IBSAT 2023 application form can be completed and submitted both online and offline. Candidates must finish the online application by December 2023. Once the application form has been submitted, the information provided cannot be changed. Applications that are not submitted by the deadlines mentioned must be full in order to be taken into consideration.
How to Register for IBSAT 2023?
Candidates must follow the given steps to complete the IBSAT 2023 Registration in online mode:
- Visit the official website of IBSAT 2023.
- Register on the website and make up a login ID and password.
- Candidates must then start filling out the IBSAT application form with personal details, academic qualifications, and other required details.
- Upload all the required documents in the space provided.
- Next stage is the reviewing of the filled application form. Candidates can recheck and verify all the provided details by clicking on the ‘Back’ button.
- Once the candidate has verified all the filled information, click on the ‘Proceed to Payment’ button.
- Make an application fee payment of INR 1800 through the IFHE Online Payment Site. Print the confirmation page and the proof of fee payment for your records.
- Check all the provided application details once again and finally click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the submitted IBSAT application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
IBSAT Registration 2023: Application Fee Payment
- The application fee for IBSAT 2023 exam is INR 1800 for all candidates.
- The IBSAT application fee payment can be done through UPI, Debit/Credit Cards, or Net Banking.
- Candidates can pay the application fee directly through an IBS centre for offline transactions.
- The IBSAT application fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
IBSAT Registration 2023 FAQs
Ques. How do I know that my device or desktop or Laptop meets the system requirement for IBSAT 2023 online exam?
Ans. Candidates attending the IBSAT online exam are required to read the candidates’ user handbook. You must also check your system’s compatibility using the links and details provided in it. Candidates must make alternative arrangements if the system is incompatible. The purpose of the IBSAT mock exam is to acquaint students with the testing environment and verify that the hardware is compatible. Any student who runs into a technical problem can get in touch with IBSAT technical support.
Ques. Is it necessary to have work experience for IBS?
Ans. No. It is not necessary to have work experience for IBS. But it may help the candidate in the IBSAT screening process.
Ques. How many times IBSAT is conducted in a year?
Ans. The IBSAT exam is a national test conducted annually and there is no restriction on the number of times candidates can apply for it.
Ques. When will the results for IBSAT 2023 be declared?
Ans. Results for the IBSAT 2023 will be released shortly after the exam is conducted. The scorecard will be available for candidates to download online. Candidates must provide their login information in order to view the results.
Ques. What is the basic eligibility requirement to apply for the IBSAT 2023?
Ans. To apply for IBSAT 2023, candidates must have a graduate (Bachelor’s) degree from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. It is also necessary that the candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of their education with a 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern. English must be the primary language of instruction for graduation.