MAH CET Admit Card will be released on the official website of MAH MBA CET by the exam conducting authority. Candidates can download their MAH CET 2024 admit card by entering the required login credentials. MAH CET is a state-level entrance exam conducted to provide admission to MBA and MMS courses.
MAH CET admit card is a mandatory document to attend the exam. It contains all the important details such as the candidate’s name, register number, photograph, signature, exam date, exam time, exam centre, etc. The admit cards for the MAH CET 2024 Exam will be released two weeks prior to the exam’s conduction date.
MAH CET Admit Card 2024: Important Dates
Here is a glimpse of important dates regarding the MAH CET Admit Card 2024:
|MAH CET 2024 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Registration Starting Date||February 2024|
|Last Date to Register||March 2024|
|Release of Admit Card||March 2024|
|Exam Date||March 2024|
|Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
|Starting Date of the Counseling Process||To be Announced|
How to Download the MAH CET Admit Card 2024?
Candidates can easily download their MAH CET 2024 Admit Card from the official website using their computers or mobiles. Candidates must mandatorily bring their admit cards along with them to be able to attend the MAH CET 2024 Exam. Follow the steps given below to download the MAH MBA CET 2024 admit card easily:
- Go to the official website of MAH CET 2024.
- Click on the admit card option and log in to the new page using your username and password.
- The MAH MBA CET 2024 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- You can download the MAH CET Admit Card and take its printout for future use.
Details Mentioned on MAH CET Admit Card 2024
Candidates must check all the details mentioned on the MAH CET 2024 Admit Card and verify it before downloading it. The following are the necessary details that will be mentioned in the MAH CET Admit Card 2024:
|Candidate’s Name||Roll Number|
|Exam Date||Exam Medium|
|Allotted Exam Centre||Time of exam|
|Exam Centre Address||Candidate’s Photo and Signature|
|Allotted Seat Number||Category of the Applicant|
|Guidelines to be Followed in Exam Centre||Subjects Opted In|
Challenges Faced While Downloading MAH CET Admit Card 2024
Candidates may face the following challenges while downloading the MAH CET 2024 Admit Card:
- In some cases, the exam conducting authority may reject some applications due to incomplete information or wrong data added. This creates an issue with downloading the MAH CET admit card. To solve this problem, candidates should contact the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra through the mentioned contact number provided on the official website.
- Due to the high number of users, candidates may encounter technical issues while downloading the MAH MBA CET 2024 exam. To solve this problem, candidates are recommended to stop trying to log into the website and check it after some time.
Documents Required with MAH CET Admit Card 2024
Candidates must mandatorily carry the admit cards along with them to be able to attend the e MAH CET Exam. They are also required to bring ID proof and some other documents along with them while entering the exam centre. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the MAH CET exam if they forget to carry these documents to the exam centre. Here is the list of the important documents required to be carried to the MAH CET exam hall:
- MAH MBA CET 2024 Admit Card
- Any government-issued ID card such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Passport-sized Photograph
- PwD Certificate issued by an authorised doctor.
MAH CET Admit Card 2024: Key Points
Here are some major key points regarding the MAH CET admit card 2024:
- The MAH CET 2024 admit card can be downloaded only from its official website. Applicants will not be provided with a hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates can use any device such as mobile, computer, tablet, etc to download the MAH CET 2024 admit card online.
- In case, candidates find any problem with downloading the admit card, they can contact the DTE Maharashtra helpline number mentioned in the official website to solve it.
- Candidates must carefully check all the details and information present on the MAH CET admit card and verify it with their ID proof. If there is any mismatch, the candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- For MAH CET 2024 counselling, the admit card will be required. So, the candidates are suggested to keep their admit cards in a safe place after the exam date.
- Candidates must remember the username and password to download the MAH CET 2024 admit card.
- Candidates must check that the passport-sized photograph on the MAH CET admit card is the same as the one uploaded during the registration.
MAH CET Admit Card 2024: Exam Day Guidelines
The MAH CET admit card contains certain important guidelines mentioned on it for candidates appearing for the exam. Given below are some of the important guidelines that must be followed during the exam day:
- Candidates must compulsorily carry their MAH CET admit card while entering the exam hall. They will not be allowed to attend the exam without having their admit cards.
- It is advised not to carry any electronic device to the exam centre as there won’t be any place to keep your gadgets inside the exam hall.
- Take at least two copies of your MAH CET admit card and a copy of any government-issued identity card like an Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, etc.
- Report to the MAH CET exam centre at least one hour before the exam commencement. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after thirty minutes from the commencement of the exam.
- PwD candidates must contact the Test Center Administrator of the MAH CET exam hall 30 minutes before the exam commencement to get assistance in seating.
MAH CET Admit Card FAQs
Ques. When can I download the MAH CET admit card?
Ans. Candidates can download the MAH CET admit card when it is released on the official website. Usually, the MAH CET admit cards will be released two weeks prior to the exam conduction date.
Ques. What if I don’t bring the MAH CET 2024 admit card to the exam centre?
Ans. The MAH CET 2024 Admit Card includes all the essential data of the candidate, such as application number, allotted exam centre, exam time, general instructions, etc. So, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card along on the exam day. Candidates cannot enter the exam centre if they forget to take the MAH CET 2024 admit card with them.
Ques. Can we get the MAH CET 2024 admit card via mail?
Ans. No, candidates will not receive the MAH CET admit card via mail. The MAH CET 2024 admit card can be downloaded only from its official website.
Ques. How to change the MAH CET 2024 login password?
Ans. If the candidates forgot their login password, then they can change or recover it from the MAH CET official website by clicking on the forget password option displayed on the homepage. Once the mobile number is submitted, candidates will receive the new password via SMS or the registered email id.
Ques. How can I solve the problems faced while downloading the MAH CET admit card?
Ans. Candidates may face some problems or technical issues while downloading the MAH CET admit card. To solve this issue, candidates must contact the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra through its helpline number mentioned on the official website.