MAH CET Exam Pattern is released by the exam conducting authority on its official website. MAH CET exam consists of 200 questions for a maximum of 200 marks.
MAH CET exam pattern consists of 4 main sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, and Verbal Ability.
The total duration of the MAH CET exam is for 150 minutes. Candidates must first understand the MAH CET exam pattern and syllabus before starting the exam preparation. With the help of the MAH CET exam pattern, candidates will be able to understand the exam structure, marking scheme, question paper solving, time management, and section-wise weightage. Therefore, a good understanding of the exam pattern is a necessary milestone in efficient preparations of the MAH CET exam.
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2024: Highlights
Here is a glimpse of the highlights of the MAH CET 2024 exam pattern:
|Total Duration||150 Minutes|
|Section-Wise Time Limit||No|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark awarded for each correct answer|
Section-wise MAH CET Exam Pattern 2024
The MAH CET 2024 exam pattern consists of four sections, each having its own sectional weightage. There is no separate cutoff for each section of MAH CET. The section-wise exam pattern of MAH CET 2024 is as follows:
|Name of the Section||Total Number of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks Awarded|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2024: Section-wise Difficulty Level
The below table gives the difficulty level for each section of the MAH CET 2024 exam:
|Name of the Section||Difficulty Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Moderate to Difficult|
|Logical Reasoning||Moderate and Lengthy|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Moderate to Difficult|
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2024: Key Points
Candidates must remember the following important points regarding the MAH CET 2024 exam pattern:
- The mode of the MAH CET 2024 exam will be English.
- There will be only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the MAH CET 2024 exam and it will be conducted in online mode.
- The MAH CET 2024 exam will have a total of 200 questions that must be completed in 150 minutes.
- For every question in the MAH CET, there will be only one correct option out of the five options.
- There is no provision for negative marking in the MAH CET 2024 exam. So, no marks will be deducted for incorrect responses.
- Candidates will be awarded with 1 mark each for every correct answer and zero marks will be awarded for the unattempted question.
- There is no set time limit for each section of the MAH CET exam. Based on the candidate’s preparation strategy, they can select the order in which they want to answer the questions.
- For doing the rough work, candidates will be given a rough page and a pen in the MAH CET exam hall itself.
- Don’t carry any digital device to the MAH CET exam centre. It is forbidden to use a calculator or any other digital device during the MAH CET 2024 exam.
MAH CET Exam Pattern FAQs
Ques. Which section in the MAH CET 2024 exam will have the most number of questions?
Ans. There will be a maximum of 75 questions in the Logical Reasoning section. Candidates must prepare this section well and also have to maintain their speed while solving this section.
Ques. Is there any mark deduction in the MAH CET 2024 if any question is not attempted?
Ans. No, there will not be any marks deduction if the candidate fails to respond to any question in the MAH CET 2024. Zero marks will be awarded for the unattempted questions.
Ques. Is MAH CET 2024 entrance exam tough?
Ans. The MAH CET entrance exam is moderately difficult. The difficulty level of each section of the MAH CET exam is discussed in the article above.
Ques. What is the duration of the MAH CET 2024?
Ans. Candidates will be given a maximum of 150 minutes to solve the 200 questions during the MAH CET 2024 exam. Thus, it is important for candidates to maintain their speed and accuracy while solving the questions.
Ques. In the MAH CET 2024 exam, how many questions will be asked in the Reasoning section?
Ans. There will be a total of 100 questions asked in the Reasoning sections of the MAH CET 2024 exam. The Logical Reasoning section will have 75 questions while the Abstract Reasoning section will have 25 questions.
Ques. What is the marking scheme of the MAH CET 2024 entrance exam?
Ans. One mark will be awarded for every correct answer in the MAH CET 2024 exam while zero marks will be given for unattempted questions. There is no negative marking in the MAH CET 2024 exam.