The SNAP selection process 2023 is expected to start from the month of January 2024. The selection process will commence based on the overall score obtained by the candidate in the exam. The selection process is ought to begin upon the release of the SNAP 2023 result. Candidates must score beyond the cut-off percentile in order to appear for the SNAP 2023 Selection process. The following steps will be involved in the SNAP Selection process:
- SNAP 2023 Online Exam
- Written Ability Test
- Group Exercise and Personal Interview
- Final Merit List
SNAP 2023 Selection Process: Important Dates
|Symbiosis Institutes||Last Date of Online Registration||Release of GE-PI-WAT Shortlist||GE-PI-WAT Rounds Begin||Declaration of Final Merit List|
|SIBM, Pune||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SIBM, Hyderabad||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SIBM, Bangalore||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SIDTM, Pune||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SIOM, Nashik||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SSBF, Pune||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SIMC, Pune||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SIIB Pune||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|SCIT Pune||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
SNAP 2023 Selection Procedure
- Shortlisting of candidates: According to the shortlisting procedure, candidates are required to appear in the SNAP 2023 exam and clear the cutoff for further selection procedure. Based on the SNAP 2023 results, candidates will be selected for the Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test.
- Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT): Candidates have to fill an online application form on the institution’s official website where they want to take admission in MBA program, to participate in GE-PIWAT.
In Group Exercise, candidates are grouped in a team and given a topic on which they need to speak for or against the motion.
Personal Interviews will be one-to-one interaction with the panel members, only the candidates clearing the GE will be shortlisted for PI.
The Written Ability Test will be an essay writing competition which is the last process and the final decision will be taken on the basis of the scores achieved in all the three processes.
Note: It is necessary to take part in all the GE-PIWAT sections to be eligible for admission the MBA colleges.
- Admission to Desired Institution: The candidates who were present in all the above steps will be considered while preparing the merit list. The weightage for the merit list will be as follows:
|SNAP 2023 Score||50|
The candidates will be selected by the colleges based on their performance in the SNAP 2023 exam, GE, PI, and WAT. The merit list and the waitlist will be released on the institution’s official website. The selected candidates will receive an offer letter. The confirmation must be donw within the prescribed time else the admission will be considered null and void.
Key Points of SNAP 2023 Selection Procedure
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 per SIU institute while registering and filling the application form.
- SNAP 2023 admission procedure will be conducted by the institutes individually.
- The SNAP 2023 cutoff will serve as the basis for the participation in GE-PIWAT.
- Based on the SNAP 2023 overall score, candidates will be selected for more than one MBA programme.
SNAP 2023 Selection process: Eligibility
- Candidates must appear for the SNAP 2023 Examination.
- Must achieve the cut off percentage listed by the participating institutes.
- If any candidates are disqualified in any of the three rounds, the process ends then and there for them.
- For the final admission, candidates’ overall marks obtained in the selection process will be considered.
- Candidates must produce the original documents in the time of PI(If asked).
SNAP Cut off
SNAP Cut Off will be released by all the participating universities after the result declaration. The cut-off for 2023 will be updated here college-wise once the official cut-off list is released. Candidates can have a look at the previous year’s cut-off list to have a fair idea of the Cut off marks.
|Insititue||SNAP Cut Off Percentile|
SNAP 2022 Selection Process: Group Exercise (GE)
In Group Exercise, candidates will be divided into small groups of 7-8 students and each group will be given a certain topic based on Marketing, Finance, Sales, etc. They have to do group discussion and come up with a final conclusion.
In GE candidates will be tested on the following aspects:
- It will test the candidate’s ability to work in a group
- Candidate’s ability to communicate and plan with fellow teammates
- Analyze the potential of the candidate in real life managerial situations
- Assess the candidates for their leadership and management skills
- Test the candidate’s ability to stay positive and make the right decisions under pressure
SNAP 2022 Selection Process: Personal Interaction (PI)
Personal Interview will be an interaction with the panel composed of faculty members and academics of the institution. The topic of discussion will be “your future plans”, “why you want to pursue MBA”, “your past experience”, etc.
- In PI candidates will be assessed on their speaking skills, and fluency while speaking.
- Candidates must have in depth knowledge of the courses they pursued and prepare their answers in mind in case any questions are asked in those areas.
SNAP 2022 Selection Procedure: Written Ability Test (WAT)
The Written Ability Test will be an essay writing competition in which a candidate will be given 5-10 minutes and the individuals have to write a short paragraph on the given topic.
- Here candidates will be tested on their writing ability on uncommon topics.
- The potential of the candidate’s clarity and understanding of the topic.
Institutes Participating in SNAP 2023 Selection Procedure
|SIBM Nagpur||Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences|
|SIBM Hyderabad||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. When will be the SNAP 2023 GE-PIWAT round conducted by the MBA institutions?
This round will be conducted in the third week of February 2024.
Ques. Is it important to clear the sectional cutoff for participating in SNAP 2023 selection procedure?
No, it is not important to clear the sectional cutoff for participating in SNAP 2023 selection procedure. But it is important to clear the overall cutoff for taking admission to the desired MBA institute.
Ques. What is the mode of the SNAP 2023 entrance exam?
The SNAP 2023 exam will be conducted in the online mode by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.
Ques. When will the SNAP 2023 entrance exam be conducted?
The SNAP 2023 entrance exam will be conducted in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd week of December 2023.
Ques. What are the different rounds in the SNAP 2023 selection process?
- Shortlisting of candidates
- Written Ability Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview