The registration process for CMAT 2023 is completed. Aspiring candidates could register for the exam within the specified deadline to be eligible to appear for the exam. The registration process includes filling out the application form, paying the application fee, and uploading the required documents. Now, CMAT 2023 form correction has started online till March 16, 2023.
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to management programs offered by various B-schools in India. In this article, we will provide an overview of the CMAT registration process, form correction process, and the important dates to keep in mind for CMAT 2023.
|CMAT 2023||CMAT Result||CMAT Score|
CMAT Form Correction 2023: How to Edit Already Submitted Form?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) provides the facility of form correction to candidates who have made mistakes while filling out their CMAT application form. The CMAT form correction window is usually open for a limited period, during which candidates can make changes or edit their already submitted application form. Here is the step-by-step process for CMAT form correction:
- Visit the official website of CMAT (https://cmat.nta.nic.in/).
- Click on the “Application Form Correction” link.
- Enter your CMAT NTA login credentials that include your application number and password.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Make the necessary changes in the form.
- Upload the corrected documents, if required.
- Review your application form once again and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Pay the additional fee, if applicable.
- Take a printout of the corrected application form of CMAT 2023 exam for all future reference.
CMAT 2023 Registration Dates
The important dates related to registration are mentioned below.
|CMAT 2023 Form Correction||14 Mar 2023 – 16 Mar 2023|
|CMAT 2023 admit card download starts||Mar 2023|
|CMAT 2023 exam date||Apr 2023|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to management programs offered by various B-schools in India. To appear for CMAT 2023, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the NTA. The CMAT eligibility criteria for 2023 are as follows:
- Nationality: Indian citizens as well as NRIs, PIOs, and foreign nationals are eligible to apply for CMAT 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. Final-year students of Bachelor’s degree courses (10+2+3) whose results will be declared before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2023-24 can also apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for appearing in CMAT 2023.
CMAT Registration Process 2023
The registration process for CMAT 2023 will be conducted online, and candidates can apply for the exam by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA CMAT 2023, i.e. cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” link and fill in the basic details such as name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number.
- Step 3: After successful registration, candidates will receive a unique application number and password on their registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 4: Log in to the portal using the application number and password to fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Fill in the personal and academic details, such as name, parent’s name, educational qualification, and contact details.
- Step 6: Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Step 7: Review the application form once again and make the necessary corrections, if required.
- Step 8: Pay the application fee online mode using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Step 9: After successful payment, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Category||CMAT application fee|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 1,000|
These documents are to upload during registration time.
|CMAT Documents Required||Document Size and format|
|Passport size photograph||10 kb to 200 kb, JPG/JPEG format|
|Scanned signature||4 kb to 30 kb, JPG/JPEG format|
|PwD certificate||50 kb to 300 kb, JPG/JPEG format|
Documents Required for CMAT 2023 Registration
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s mark sheet
- Caste/ Category certificate
- PwD certificate
- Signature on paper
- A recent passport-size photo
Ques. When will CMAT 2023 registration start?
Ans. CMAT Registration 2023 is now closed by the exam conducting authority on its official website. NTA authority carried out the CMAT Application Form process till 13 March 2023 (5:00 PM).
Ques. What is the mode of CMAT 2023 registration?
Ans. The registration process for CMAT 2023 will be conducted online, and candidates can apply for the exam through the official website of CMAT (https://cmat.nta.nic.in/).
Ques. What is the last date for CMAT 2023 application form?
Ans. The last date to apply for CMAT 2023 was March 13. Candidates are advised to check the official website of CMAT (https://cmat.nta.nic.in/) for all the updates.
Ques. What is the application fee for CMAT 2023?
Ans. The application fee for CMAT 2023 is similar to the previous year’s fee, which is Rs. 2000 for the general candidates, and Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Ques. Can I make changes to the CMAT application form after submission?
Ans. Yes, candidates can make corrections in the CMAT application form during the correction window, which is open from March 14 to 16, 2023. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of CMAT (https://cmat.nta.nic.in/) for the exact dates of the correction window.
Ques. What are the eligibility criteria for CMAT 2023?
Ans. To appear for CMAT 2023, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. Final-year students of Bachelor’s degree courses whose results will be declared before the commencement of admission for the academic year 2023-24 can also apply.
Ques. Is there any age limit for appearing in CMAT 2023?
Ans. No, there is no age limit for appearing in CMAT 2023.
Ques. When will CMAT 2023 exam be conducted?
Ans. The tentative date for CMAT 2023 exam is expected to be in the last week of March 2023. However, candidates are advised to check the official website of CMAT (https://cmat.nta.nic.in/) for any updates or changes in the exam dates.