In Hyderabad, many prestigious MBA colleges accept the CMAT score and give admission to their MBA/PGDM programs. Before listing the top MBA colleges in Hyderabad, let’s first discuss the CMAT exam, its admission procedure, and how to select the Best MBA colleges that accept the CMAT score.
What is the CMAT exam?
The Common Management Admission Test is a national-level entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) that helps institutions to choose qualified graduate applicants for enrollment in the Management programs provided by AICTE-approved institutions. It is a moderately tricky exam that eventually results in admission to Hyderabad MBA/PGDM colleges that accept the CMAT score. It is a computer-based online exam with 100 questions divided among 5 sections with 20 MCQs each. Admission to the best MBA programs requires a percentile of 90 or higher.
|CMAT 2023||CMAT Result||CMAT Score|
Admission Procedure for MBA Institutions in Hyderabad Accepting CMAT 2023
The MBA colleges in Hyderabad that accept the CMAT score have a well-planned admission procedure. The steps included are:
- Apply for the CMAT exam. Submit the application and appear for the exam.
- While submitting your CMAT application, you must simultaneously apply to the MBA/PGDM colleges that accept it.
- When the CMAT results are announced, apply based on the cut off to the other MBA colleges in Hyderabad that accept the CMAT score.
- Some of the colleges will organize a personal interview round. After receiving the final selection notice, accept the offer letter and submit the fees at the best MBA College in Hyderabad that accepts the CMAT score.
Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad Accepting CMAT Scores
Many prestigious MBA colleges and universities in Hyderabad accept the CMAT 2023 exam scores and grant admission to their best MBA/PGDM programs. According to the latest rankings, we have listed the Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad Accepting CMAT scores.
|MBA Colleges in Hyderabad||Expected Cut off||Total Fees|
|IIRM Hyderabad||70 – 80||INR 8.02 Lakhs|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence Hyderabad||50 – 60||INR 6.02 Lakhs|
|IPE Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad||70 – 80||INR 8 Lakhs|
|GITAM University Visakhapatnam||70 – 80||INR 9.70 Lakhs|
|GITAM University Hyderabad||70 – 80||INR 9.70 Lakhs|
|Vishwa Vishwani Hyderabad||60 – 70||INR 1.4 – 8.77 Lakhs (for 2 – 5 years)|
|SSIM Siva Sivani Institute of Management Secunderabad||70 – 80||INR 6.9 Lakhs|
|Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad||70 – 80||INR 12.03 Lakhs|
|VJIM Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management of Hyderabad||70 – 80||INR 7.60 Lakhs|
How to choose an MBA institution in Hyderabad that accepts the CMAT scores?
We have created guidance on the above question. Use this information to choose the best MBA College for yourself.
- Search the top colleges that accept the CMAT scores according to the cutoff released. Cutoffs for the Best MBA Colleges in Hyderabad Accepting CMAT Score can be found in the above list.
- Choose your MBA program colleges in Hyderabad that approve the CMAT scores. While private B-schools provide PGDM, MBA is affiliated with universities. Both are excellent options.
- Check the total amount of fees for different colleges from the above table.
- It is crucial to know how skilled and capable the B-school staff is. Every B-school shares the profile of the faculty on its official website. You must carefully review the profile of every professor.
- You must choose if you want to initially opt for a General MBA and select a specific field of specialization in the final year or a specialized MBA from the first year itself.
- The alumni base of the B-school increases with longevity, leading to a better career path because of the worldwide connections of its previous graduates. So , we suggest you choose the older MBA college with a solid alumni base.