What is the CMAT exam?
Common Management Admission Test is referred to as CMAT. Every year, the National Testing Agency conducts this national-level entrance test to help institutions choose qualified graduate applicants for enrollment in all Management programs provided by AICTE-approved institutions.
|CMAT 2023||CMAT Result||CMAT Score|
The Indian government has created it to hold entrance examinations for enrollment in esteemed graduate and professional programs, including engineering at IITs, JIPMAT for IPM admission at IIMs, etc. in Delhi NCR and all other areas, there are a large number of independent MBA colleges that are also affiliated with universities. The best universities require a percentile of 90 or higher for MBA admission. Check out the Top Colleges’ rankings below.
Enrollment Procedure for Delhi MBA Colleges/Universities embracing CMAT 2023
The MBA colleges in Delhi/NCR that take the CMAT have an admissions procedure. The steps included are:
- Sign up and apply for the CMAT exam. Submit the application and present it for the test.
- While registering for the CMAT, you must also submit to the B-school that accepts it.
- Apply in accordance with the cutoffs to the MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR that take the CMAT after reviewing your test score whenever the result is announced.
- We have mentioned some of the best MBA programmes in Delhi NCR below for your convenience.
- We advise selecting one of the Delhi CMAT colleges from the list below.
Delhi MBA Institutions Accepting CMAT Scores
Many prestigious MBA colleges and universities in Delhi accept the CMAT 2023 exam results and grant admission to their premier MBA/PGDM programmes. Before looking at the list of best MBA colleges in Delhi that accept the CMAT exam, however, it is essential to understand the admissions requirements for these Delhi CMAT colleges.
|MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR||Expected Cut off||Total Fees|
|Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT)||50-60||Rs. 2,97,000/-|
|IMS Ghaziabad||60-70||Rs. 7,95,000/-|
|JIMS Rohini Delhi||70-80||Rs. 8,70,000/-|
|JIMS Kalkaji Delhi||70-80||Rs. 8,70,000/-|
|FIIB New Delhi||60-70||Rs. 8,90,000/-|
|CII School of Logistics||50-60||Rs. 8,61,000/-|
|SRM University, Delhi -NCR||50-60||Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||70-80||Rs. 13,50,000/-|
|NDIM New Delhi||70-80||Rs. 9,70,000/-|
|Jaypee Business School, JIIT University, Noida||60-70||Rs. 10,53,000/-|
|Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Dwarka, New Delhi||50-60||Rs. 5,60,000/-|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s BULMIM New Delhi||60-70||Rs. 6,00,000/-|
|NTPC School of Business (NSB) Noida||70-80||Rs. 16,00,000/-|
|UPES University Dehradun||50-60||Rs. 8,58,000/- to Rs. 26,14,000/-|
|SOIL Institute of Management Gurgaon||70-80||Rs. 15,33,226/-|
|Jindal Global Business School Delhi NCR||70-80||Rs. 7,50,000/- to Rs. 17,50,000/-|
|JKBS Gurgaon||50-60||Rs. 7,99,000/-|
|Sparsh Global Business School, Greater Noida||70-80||Rs. 15,56,000/-|
|Delhi School of Business||70-80||Rs. 8,45,000/-|
How to choose an MBA institution in Delhi that takes CMAT scores?
We have created guidance on the above question. Utilize this information to choose the best MBA College for yourself.
- Discover the top colleges that accept the CMAT scores according to the cutoff released. Cutoffs for the Best MBA Colleges in Delhi Accepting CMAT Score can be found in the above list.
- Choose your MBA programme colleges in Delhi-NCR that approve the CMAT scores. While private B-schools provide PGDM, MBA is affiliated with universities. Both are excellent.
- Check the total amount of fees for different colleges from the above table.
- Only the finest can be trusted. To grasp the positive aspects of the business school, look for NBA, NAAC, AACSB, and SAQS accreditations.
- Finding out how knowledgeable and experienced the staff is is crucial.
- Whether you want to study for a general MBA and pick a particular area of specialization in the second year or whether you want to start with a specialized MBA is something you must decide.